Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

Outfit of the Day/Face of the Day

Posted by Dareen at 19:19




 Hey lovely people of the internet!! So i'm coming to you with another ootd! Today I went to the new(ish) science center in my city and i felt fancy lookin, so i decided to post my ootd and fotd!! I aslo made a a mini movie using stop motion at the science center and I though I would share it with you! I'll put it at the bottom of this post!



Face: Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 230. I didn't wear the foundation because I wanted light coverage, and wasn't to worried about blemishes because I only had 1 and with a little cover up and powder on top it wasn't as obvious. 
Cheeks: MAC creme blush in TEA PETAL
Eyes: MAC eyeshadow ALL THAT GLITTERS , MAC eyeshadow MULCH,  Loreal Voluminous mascara, and Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara.
Lips: H&M Lipgloss duo in RED and WHITE. I didnt have high hopes with this lip gloss, but it actually look great on! It not as red as it looks which is perfect and it gives you lips this lovely glow to them!

Shirt: Aritzia 50$. My lovely friends new I wanted this top for my birthday so they both got me 25$ gift cards and printed out a picture of the top, cut it in half and each one gave me half of the picture and when i got both gift cards I put together halves and voila! A photo of the top I wanted (: It was a very thoughtfull gift and I love my wonderful friends <3


Blazer: H&M. I got it forever ago, so I actually don't remember how much it was ): But its just a plain cropped blazer with a bedazzled button (;



 Bag: Coach. I got it from the factory store in Seattle a year ago so I also don't remember how much it was, but I'm gonna guess and say around 50-80$ I love this bag, it's actually bigger than it looks. I can fit quite a bit!!!

Here is my lovely stop motion video (: I'm so proud..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Forever Enchanted Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos